- the no.1 Purity Cleansing Balm
- Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum
- Osmotic Infusion Ultra Moisture Day Cream
REN's philosophy is to use skin-friendly ingredients, and do not contain potential irritants such as parabens, synthetic colours and fragrances (ideal for my senstive skin!)
This glow, however, could be attributed to the 2 minute facial massage when applying the balm.
- throroughly cleansed my skin, and removed makeup well
- smells amazing (I love rose scented products!)
- gave my skin a beautiful glow
- rather time consuming to use (with the 1-2min massage and all)
- more difficult to wash off than gel and cream cleansers
I love this product and give it a rating of 5/5
Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum
A serum that claims to restore and enhance the skin's lipid structure to stimulate renewal and regeneration. In addition it is said to boost moisture and soothe skin sensitivity.
A blend of natural oils, the texture of this serum is that of an extremely light oil
- It melts onto the skin easily, and I found great to use for soothing dry winter skin. After using it, I would wake up the next day with smooth, comforted skin
- Might be too rich for oily skin
Osmotic Infusion Ultra-Moisture Day Cream
This is a creamy day moisturizer specially suited for dry, dehydrated skin. Contains ceramide, phospholipids and omega 6 which claim to boost skin's repair function to restore softness and elasticity.
Like the cleansing balm, this cream had a nice rose scent. I like to mix it with the omega 3 serum in the mornings for perfectly soothed and smooth skin. I found this a great winter moisturizer, and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- soothing and moisturising, great for winter
- nice scent
- could be too rich for oily/combination skin
- good basic moisturizer, but not spectacular