Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation and Collection

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally manage to find my HG foundation. Lancome's new Teint Miracle range has everything I'm looking for in a base; light, flawless coverage that gives me a radiant, dewy look.




This foundation has just been introduced to Selfridges 2 weeks ago, and will be made available worldwide around September.

The Teint Miracle collection also includes the Eclat Miracle Serum and Multi-lights Touch Corrector Pens. Below are the foundation and serum in its packaging:


The Foundation is called Teint Miracle Natural Light Creator Bare Skin Perfection SPF15, and I have it in 01 Beige Albatre. This is the first foundation by Lancome which recreates the aura of natural light emanating from beautiful skin to give a brighter complexion, which is flawless and fresher looking day after day.

What I loved about this foundation was its light feel, as I like my foundation to look and feel like real skin- only better! According to Lancome, it contains 10x less powdery fillers, with a high concentration of water. I didn't feel like I was wearing foundation, and it didn't irritate my skin or break me out.



The serum is the Eclat Miracle Serum of Light Universal Radiance Booster and it is my favourite of the collection. Below is the serum on my hand:



The serum is designed to light up the complexion flawlessly with intense hydration and light, non-greasy texture. It can be used on its own, beneath foundation, or as a highlighter. The sales assistant recommended me to mix it with foundation for an extra radiant glow, and this is now my preferred method of use. The only downside of this serum is the small packaging (20ml), and feel that i might run out of this fairly quickly.

Below is the Multi-lights Touch Corrector Bare Skin Perfection. Available in different shades, it acts as both a concealer and radiance booster, much like the famous YSL Touche Eclat.



I bought it in 05 Aura Universelle. This colour was a beautiful pearly pale pink, and works brilliantly as a highlighter on the cheeks. Below is a swatch on my hand, unblended.



Here is a pic of the corrector once it is blended into the skin:


It gives a gorgeous subtle shimmer the skin without glitter. Below is a pic of me using the foundation mixed with the serum as a base, and the corrector pen on top of my cheeks to highlight.


I love the radiant dewy look it gives my skin, and I feel that this foundation really brightens up my skin. The only downpoint is that I would prefer foundation feel a little bit more hydrating on my skin. Overall I am very happy with this foundation and find it gives me the perfect amount of coverage whilst feel super-light and glowy.

27 comments:

  1. Wow your skin is SO flawless!!! I can't believe that the foundation did it all, you MUST have nice skin to begin with at least P!!! lol
    K, I definitely need to check out this foundation now XD I hope it's available in Canada too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dewy and glowy look, which is perfect for the summer time. Thanks for this review on this and one day I'll try this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skin does look gorgeous! ^.^ I'm pretty sure you have a beautiful skin to begin with and Lancome did a great job creating the foundation, thanks for the tip! I might get that on my next foundation quest...

    ReplyDelete
  4. off topic, but your hair is seriously gorgeous! what's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review and swatches!:D Your skin does look dewy and fresh!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this foundation on you!! Your skin looks so glowy and flawless =D

    *adds this foundation to my wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color matches your skin tone very well.

    Hope you will get a chance to enter my giveaway of a $50 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.
    Visit Petite Gorgeous for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am loving this look! you look so pretty! :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. i hope you can come visit and maybe follow my blog too. thanks! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow ur skin looks absolutely flawless =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sounds amazing. and your skin look beautiful. i'm going to have to try this:D Thanks for the review!

    i am now your newest follower. Come and check out my blog. and maybe follow me too? thank you!

    Carrie
    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thats just amazing!! Love your Blog :D

    i am now your newest follower. Come and check out my blog. and maybe follow me too? thank you!

    Clueless Glamour

    http://cluelessglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great post!!! I'm getting that foundation TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Radiant, dewy, glowy" The exact words that totally suckers me in haha!
    Sounds like a superb product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know this post is about foundation, but I love your eyemakeup in this picture.
    New follower. If you get a chance, please check out my dare you to wear challenge. I am challenging my subscribers to recreate a look from the derek lam fashion show (pics on my blog). I will be doing an updated post showing what everyone came up with.
    I am also currently having my August giveaway.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect & gorgeous ^_^ Love Lancome.

    KK, XOXO.
    misskeikei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your skin is amazing, loving you blog x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments! Funnyfacebeauty: thanks for the eye makeup compliment, I used this foundation for a FOTD in which I was trying out icy eye colours.
    Renee: I find that Aveda Brilliant Finising Gloss makes my hair super smooth and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the foundation sounds amazing and the packaging is gorgeous!! i need to have a look at this! xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you post the ingredients for this foundation too??

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow nice Lancome haul! Thanks for the swatches on those products. The foundation sounds very promising. I love their mineral powder foundation. I hope you'll do a thorough review on this liquid foundation :) You look very pretty and so glowy there :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks good!! trying to get a dupe of my beloved rmk foundation and this looks promising! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  22. the foundation looks gorgeous on you! do you think it'll work on oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope I can wear foundation just like you. ( i am no good in these things) LOL. and i love you skin, I can see its silky from the picture itself. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been wanting to give this a go since forever, love Lancome.

    ReplyDelete