Monday, January 11, 2010

Guerlain 2010 Cherry Blossom Collection

I'm just too excited for words. I came across pics of Guerlain's Cherry Blossom Spring 2010 Collection and could barely breathe...the collection is beautiful. I'm especially loving the look of the peachy-pink blush, almost too pretty to use!

I love the lip colour the model is wearing:

Blush Eclat -07 Cherry Blossom
Ombre Eclat 4 Couleurs - 408 Jeu d'Ombrelles
Meteorites voyage Exceptional Pressed Powder - 01 Mythic
It's been said that the collection will be out mid January. Am glad that's soon, as I don't think I can wait any longer.
Speaking of beautiful blushers, I'm also excited about Dior's Boudoir Look Collection Spring 2010 (also available mid Jan).
Poudrier Dentelle

Just looking at these pictures brightens up this frosty winter for me.

4 comments:

  1. omg the blush looks sooooo pretty! i would sooo buy it just for how it looks :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is pretty, the packaging is just as amazing! can't wait til spring comes!*

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never considered of purchasing Guerlain products before. This collection is Gorgeous and I'd def get my hands on one or two of these items!! Haha,if hubby sees the statement next month I'm pointing the blame to you!! hahaha =) Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments! Just got the Guerlain blush, it's gorgeous but sadly the pattern disappeared too quickly after use x

    ReplyDelete