Friday, April 29, 2011

Smashbox In Bloom - Cream Cheek Duo and Endless Kiss Lipgloss

Today, I'm sharing with you one of my favourite Spring/Summer Collections, Smashbox In Bloom.


Prior to this, I've never actually tried Smashbox products before. The packaging of In Bloom is truly beautiful. The colour of blossoms and just evokes in my lovely spring and summery images. From this collection I bought the Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony, as well as the Limitless Lipgloss SPF15 in Endless Kiss.


The cheek duo may look familiar as I used it in my most previous FOTD, which was inspired by Cherry Blossoms.


It comes with two shades; a bright pink (left) and a light peachy pink shade (right). I personally like to use the bright pink shade stained onto my lips, and the light peachy pink shade as a blush.


The Limitless Long Wear Lipgloss SPF15 in Endless Kiss is great as it's a pretty pink shade. It also contains SPF15, which is rare for a lip gloss.


some close ups of the gloss:


and the doe foot applicator:



Here is a swatch of the bright pink shade of the Cream Cheek Duo used on the lips:


And topped with the Endless Kiss Lipgloss:


Here are a couple of pics of me from the previous FOTD using the peachy pink shade of the cream cheek duo as a blusher and the bright pink shade as a lip stain.



I really love how fresh and summery the colours look. I would go as far to say that the cream cheek duo is by far my favourite beauty purchase this Spring.

29 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I havnet ever tried smashbox but I want to now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my opinion, Limitless Long Wear Lipgloss SPF15 in Endless Kiss is the one that suits you best. I love the soft pink tone and you look fresh with a swipe of it... pretty xD~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have been on my wishlist for ages uber jealous! Since we don't get them in Malta I have to buy via eBay which is sometimes way more expensive which has been putting me off :( The lipgloss really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I really want to try the blush duo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute!!! :) I really like these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Is the blush hard to apply? What do you use to apply it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so pretty! i wonder when i will see a product that doesn't look gorgeous on you. ^-^ i love smashbox too but haven't been to their counter for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cheek cream is gorgeous! and im loving the color of the lippie :) and you look soo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. both of the items look beautiful on you! I think didn't think of checking smashbox until now.. if it was more available in japan I'd check it out! Both of the item's pink are gorgeous! I love the lip gloss on you, it looks so natural but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use to love using Smashbox but not so much now. Anyways, the blush and lip gloss looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh likey likey very muchy:) 2 perfect blush colours in 1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now i want to try the cream cheek duo! The color really compliments your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh golly those two flatters asian skin well. love them on you. so pretty pink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow the lip gloss looks soo pretty...never seen a lip gloss with SPF15^^ and love the blusher...will be gettting one thank you^^
    Mi-Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The peachy and pinky colors look perfect for spring =) I'm always worried about cream colors reacting with my skin--- but otherwise I'd pick up the duo in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These shades look lovely on you. I like how these give you a natural and healthy glow.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh smashbox, how I love thee! the shades look great on you, very natural and glowing, nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are pretty haha =D
    lipgloss looks so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. the peachy colors look great on you. it's glowing and you're fab.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the blush and the lippie looks great i luv smashbox, they have awsome products

    Btw im currently holding a giveaway, there will be 2 lucky winners, the prizes includes products from too faced, Urban decay, lush and alot of other goodies, maybe you can drop by my blog and check it out and enter. You might just be the lucky winner~~~^_^

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the paper box packaging! but it seems the have retained the usual black and transparent packaging aside from the boxes :/ <3 the blush duo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow. Everything looks so spring like! ^^ Definitely loving the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I never tried the cream blush but it looks great on you. Now you make me wish I grabbed it before =x The endless gloss looks so rosy on you. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Smashbox, you are so pretty in pink.

    Following you :)

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments x I'm a huge fan of peachy-pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks very natural! I think these would make an awesome mother's day gift!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG i really love both of the products.u look freakin hot!i saw a Smashbox counter at the airport last weekend (one and only smashbox counter n malaysia i think) but i couldn't decide what to buy.thanks for the recommendation..i'll definitely gonna get them..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, both products are gorgeous. They are the perfect spring colours. Completely off topic, every time I go on your blog I remember how much I love your header. It's amazing!!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete