Friday, December 10, 2010

My Non-Beauty Buys This Winter

Hi everyone, I thought I'd do a post on non beauty buys for a change. Here are a few things I've bought in the last couple of months. I haven't done a lot of shopping this winter, but am very happy with the items I bought.

I bought these baby creamy pink shoes from KG. I'm a sucker for things with bows, and couldn't resist these shoes. The pink insoles are mine. I added then to make the shoes extra comfortable.




Technically the item below was not a buy. It's a gift from a sweet relative in Canada. A gorgeous pair of dusty rose/grey shoes from Banana Republic.




I bought this bag online from Urban Outfitters. I love this particular shade of blue. I also like the flowery pattern embossed on it.


This sweet coat was from Miss Selfridge. It has a detachable fur collar and bows on the pockets and at the back. (I know, again with the bows!) This coat has kept me super warm, especially the last couple of weeks with the freezing spell.




And lastly, from Selfridges I bought this cute earring holder to join my collection (the 2 behind). It's so much easier to store my earrings this way as they don't get tangled up in a box, and I can easily see all the pairs I own -making it easier when deciding which one to wear.








26 comments:

  1. nice hauls! I got mine too..he2=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore that bag in blue wiht the subtle flower print <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That earring holder's a great idea, makes me want to get one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O i love your shoes so much! I bet they look super cute with your coat :D I have a coat quite similar and I love it, You have gorgeous style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul! especially loving the shoes and earring holder ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely buys. You have great taste!:D

    I am in love with the creamy pink shoes and that fab coat.:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. O_O GASP I LOVE THOSE CREAM BOW SHOES!
    I'm such a sucker for girly things with bows! OH the bows! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow everything looks gorgeous! the flats seems really comfy and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. both pairs of shoes are beautiful! loving the bag too :)
    visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah lovely haul!! i want those nude bow pump heels so badly! too bad KG is only in UK area and won't ship to the US >.<

    and i love ur earring stand! very cute. i really should invest in one... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh i love your taste!!
    im a huge sucker for bows as well!!
    you should do outfits of the day!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great winter items! ooh i love bows too! those shoes and coat are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a sucker for bows, ribbons and florals too. I seem to get drawn to them like bee to flowers. hehe.

    Love the outfits. I bought a nice bow belt recently and am loving it. Come visit sometime.

    www.prettylilbirdie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pink shoes with the bows. too cute~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE the first shoes sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first pair of shoes is so pretty!!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous shoes! they look so feminine.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore those bow shoes and that coat. Fur collars are my fave!

    xo, alison-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girls for the great comments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm dying for both pairs of shoes and the bow at the back of the coat is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the shoes in the first photo!!!!
    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. adore everything that you bought o_o especially your coat <3 super cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love everything, esp ur BR shoes and coat..so pretty and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everything is so cute and has sort of a vintage feel theme to all of them. I likes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love, love, love all of your buys, especially the shoes! Those are so cute, and that bag! Oh my goodness, I know it's a little too late now, but I am going to scour the entire interweb to find that purse.

    ReplyDelete