Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Order from Japan

My order from Japan arrived today! I ordered the products from Ichibankao, and it took less than a week to arrive.


I bought:

Suqqu loose powder, Natural
Suqqu cheek blend 03
Jill Stuart Mix blush, 07 Lovely Tulip
I reviewed all 3 at FuzKittie before ordering

Suqqu loose powder and cheek blend:


I really like Suqqu products. They are made in Japan, but you can find them in Selfridges, London. The cheek blend is a baby pink blush with a subtle peach highlighter. The blush powder is amazingly soft and blends onto the cheeks perfectly.

The loose powder in natural is a soft cream colour with a touch of pearl. It covers shine and pores well, and leaves the skin with a natural luminous finish. Love it!

I tested the loose powder and cheek blend on a bare face:


Jill Stuart blush, 07
The blush on my cheek: Using a mixture of all 4 colours gave a peachy pink colour that is more pigmented than my suqqu cheek blend

5 comments:

  1. I love Fuzkittie :) also these products look really nice! I followed your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gorgeous makeup and you look so pretty :)
    thank you for sharing^^

    drey jewelry design

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! I checked out your blogs tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really pretty features and gorgeous skin! Thanks for following my blog, I just signed up today hehe. Looking forward to reading your updates in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blush looks amazing! I love the different colors. It amazes me how blush isn't too overbearing after mixing all of the colors' not stark, but soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete